Monday, January 7, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 1- Can you say Pee???

As many of you know, Jim and I have started our Ultimate Rest today.  We planned and shopped over the weekend.

 Purchased several new vegetables like jimaca .  I really liked it and looking forward to more recipes for it.

Our day started with our supplements and water then we feasted on scrambles eggs with spinach and 2 slices of whole grain toast with extra spinach on the side. Pretty yummy actually. 


WATER + WATER+ WATER+ WATER = MANY TRIPS TO POTTY!!
I swear , I cannot go more than 15 minutes without going to pee! How can I get my meals cooked and planned? But out with bad and in with the good. Hope I do not have to get up during the night. We shall see.



Before I knew it it was lunch time. Micro Salad was on the menu. I usually eat salad so this was easy for me. Topped it with a few cashews.
 Look at all of those veggies! YUMMY. What veggies do you put in your salads? Ever try new ones?

Then came the dreaded time...Alkalinize 
 Thanks to the Reset Facebook page and tips from several bloggers about just drinking it like a shot . Who doesn't want to do shots right? I shot it like a champ! I found that if I mix it in a non see thru cup it is easier, then you do not see the yucky green. But overall...not bad so far. Time will tell. 

I did get in a little shopping and found this cute peacock! Had to have it!  Decided I want o do my kitchen in peacocks.  ( that's for a separate blog LOL)
After my shopping I started preparing for the next few days.. Made a couple of things ahead of time and packed Jim's supplements and snack for tomorrow. Then it was off to pick up my daughter who insisted upon a sonic drink and cheese sticks!!  YIKES  but I was strong because I do not drink soda  but the smell of cheese sticks was driving me crazy!! 

Finally dinner time.. this took a bit of preparing but I got it done. I am not a big fan of salmon but this was really good! I couldn't even eat it all.

So Day 1 is DONE! Feel pretty good so far, except it is now late and I am exhausted! Stay tuned for day 2!

Good night all

Pam





1 comment:

  1. Oh that Alkalinize shot. That was not my fave but I took it like a shot and used an orange wedge as a chaser and it helped a ton! When you get to next week with the DEtox drink - add some cinnamon. Helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete