Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 4 Craving things like CRAZY

So today is day 4 of our Ultimate Reset journey.  Thought it was going to be a good day. Woke up refreshed and happy and then a few hours later started to feel tired and my muscles ached. They say this is part of the process and that the worst days are 3-5.  So seeing how I breezed through day 3, I guess it is to be expected.  I wont let this feeling get me down and I will see this to the end!

Day 4 meals were REALLY good. Started the morning with oatmeal and blueberries along with a side of Greek yogurt topped with pure grade B maple syrup ( my fav)
Morning went smooth, stayed full and satisfied. Around lunch time was when it hit me..... aches, pains and I was freezing! ( again this is part of the process)   So i prepared my lunch, which was huge, and i could barely eat it all!! Vegetable roll, lentil lime sale along with a micro salad.
Holy cow that's a lot of food!! I did manage to eat the majority of it.

My daily water intake has been a gallon a day. So yes...still making frequent trip to the bathroom. Getting used to it now though.
Throughout the afternoon as I sat on the couch resting and studying, my mind started wondering to FOOD!  I wanted chocolate, coffee, cereal... oh the many things that went through my mind.. STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD!!!
Finally it was time for my daily "shot of Alkalinize" followed with a lime chaser.  Waited 30 minutes an had my snack of a boiled egg and saltines


 After snack time I had to pick my daughter up from school, so that helped get my mind off of food. ( She says I have joined a food cult) LOL  Crazy teenagers with super metabolisms...grrrrr  LOL

Time to prepare for our dinner feast.. what a mess my kitchen was but the end result was a YUMMY vegetarian meal of Quinoa with veggie stir fry and a cucumber and tomato salad.  I will make this again!



Here is the recipe for the cucumber and tomato salad

Cucumber and Tomato Salad

1 cucumber cut
2 Roma tomatoes 
1/4 cup chopped red onion 
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 
1/2 tablespoon fresh basil
1/2 teaspoon of fresh mint

Toss together in bowl and serve
 ( serves 2)

After dinner I really wanted a cup of coffee.  I never drink coffee at night so that was strange. Anyways  I put my kitchen back together and finished up my water. Looking forward to a new and hopefully a little more energy!

Bring on Day 5!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love the brick back splash in your kitchen!!!! I am so obsessed with other people's kitchens and kitchenware.

    I remember that achy point of the Reset. It goes away around Day 5 or 6! Keep on pushin' that water, it gets better!

    ReplyDelete