Monday, November 19, 2012

Baked Blueberry Quinoa


Easy Blueberry Baked Quinoa

From : sugarspiceandbacon blog

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
1/2 cup almond milk (I used vanilla , could use coconut milk)
2 large eggs, beaten ( organic)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar ( organic raw, can use a little extra if you want it sweeter)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1/2 cup sliced or chopped nuts of your choice ( I used almonds)

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir to combine
Pour into a greased 8x8x2 baking dish
Bake for 25-35 minutes, until top is golden brown


This is a great breakfast or even dessert sort of like cobbler. I made it the night before and then warmed up servings in microwave for breakfast. Yummy!
I do believe quinoa is my new obsession
What will I make next???

Happy Healthy Eating !

No comments:

Post a Comment