Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tap

I was fortunate enough to get to take in a Broadway Play the other night. We saw 42nd Street. Neither of us had seen it before or knew much about it. Much to our surprise it was a "TAP" production.

We were on the front row so the dancers/ actors were right in front of us. As I watched them perform flawless routine after flawless routine, I couldn't take my eyes off of their legs! I kept thinking , wow what a workout and they were not even breathing hard! I just sat there and stared at their legs. My goodness they had some definition ! LOL. And to dance like that for 2 hours... AMAZING!
If you are looking for a great classic Broadway show ...this is it! Loved it.

Anyone else fascinated with tap dancing?
I want to learn it...






1 comment:

  1. I am amazed by tap. It is amazing to me, just liek you said, they do so much moving, so much dancing for 2 hours and not even be winded. Tap is something I would also like to learn. I was also interested in ballet too. Ballet is just so beautiful and graceful to me!

    J'Wana - massagemomfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete