Monday, November 5, 2012

Not an exciting day

Well today I woke up not feeling well so I went back to bed after I drove my daughter to school. Big mistake ! I have been dragging all day .
I did manage to grocery shop and make Shakeology cookies and prepare dinner
Here is the recipe for cookies

1 cup quick cooking oats
1/3 cup natural honey ( more if it gets too dry)
3/4 cup chocolate Shakeology
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup chopped nuts ( optional , I used pecans )

Mix well and form into balls and then flatten slightly to take cookie shape. Store in refrigerator on waxed paper

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh haven't tried the cookies yet. How were they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great! I make them all of the time! I like to use a bit more honey sometimes for sweetness.

    ReplyDelete