Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Couch to 5 k class

We will be startling week 3 tomorrow. This is where the fun will begin. We will have longer run times which will help build endurance. Can't wait for mygirls to get their " runners high" tomorrow .

I am still training for another half marathon. This one will be December 31st ( morning because running while under the influence is frowned upon) I am using Les Mills Pump by Beachbody to help with my strength .

Today I did Pump and Shred and ran 4 miles. The run was slower than my normal but not every run is a good one

I am starting to really enjoy my newest pair of running shoes. Anyone else run in Newton's?

1 comment:

  1. I don't use Newtons, I use Nike Lunars but your Newtons are super cute! I'll look into them since I could use a new pair of running kicks.

    Rachel
    BusyMamaFitness.com

    ReplyDelete