Friday, November 9, 2012

House Cleaning Day

Well, today I have been very busy. It was time to give my house a good scrubbing, downstairs that is.. ( the children live upstairs and it's too scary for me up there)
Anyway, I have scrubbed bathtub, shower and vanity as well as steamed the tile floors ( entire downstairs is tile)
Changed the bedding and vacuumed bedroom carpet . All in a days work huh?
I moved on to my kitchen and polished granite counters and stainless steel until I could see my reflection , them realized wow. I should go clean up.

Did you know that regular household chores burns calories? YEPPERS
Here are the approximates

bathroom scrubbing- 260
Carpet sweeping-231
Making bed-140

So I torched some serious calories today .



1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how much of a workout cleaning is? Like cleaning the bath tub? I swear, there should be a bathroom cleaning workout DVD. I'd totally do it.

    Rachel
    BusyMamaFitness.com

    ReplyDelete